NODAL NINJA Ultimate R1 Adjustable Tilt + Rotator RD5 + Lens Ring
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships the same or next business day. |
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Place order now to ship in 4-10 business days
Future orders ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Nodal R1 package with RD5 Advanced Rotator and Lens Ring. R1 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses such as the popular Sigma 8mm or Nikon/Nikor 10.5 mm.
Please keep in mind the canter-lever design is not intended for user to shoot the nadir (down shot) or zenith (up shot) by simply tilting down or up from original position. Doing so skews the NPP of a lens creating errors in stitching. While there are some using advanced workflows that may offer solution these usually come at the cost of added work in post-production processing of images. Generally speaking the zenith shot can be eliminated if shooting with slight tilt up. With use of optional R1/R10 Nadir Adapter there is also technique to shoot the nadir (down shot).
Nodal Ninja R1 Features and Highlights
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg)
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
- Built-in spirit level
Main features of Nodal Ninja Advanced RD5 Rotator
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spercial panorams
- Great in windy locations
- Very small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 53mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos
- Compact and light weight - only 225 grams (8oz)
- Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Panoramic Head
- Lens Ring for your selected lens consisting of: Metal lens ring clamp, inner plastic insert and arca-swiss compatible plate. All necessary tools and a guide to install to your lens are included.
- Advanced rotator RD5 with 10, 36, 60, 90, 120 degree interchangeable detent options and pan lock
- Attractive foam lined case with dual zippers
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Weight: 485 grams
Optional Accessories (not included)
- R1/R10 Zenith/Nadir Adapter for taking the down and up shot with Nodal Ninja Ultimate R series heads
- Add a second optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing
- An external level with a compass
- Add an Arca Swiss rail stop for remembering no paralax point
We Also Recommend
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Google GTP V2 Canon 8-15mm Panoramic Head for Street View (fir)
NODAL NINJA 3 MKII Starter Package (fir)
NODAL NINJA 4 with RD16-II Advanced Rotator (fir)
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Google GTP V2 Sigma 8mm Canon Panoramic Head for Street View (fir)