Nodal Ninja R20 + Rotator Mini V2 + Lens Ring
More stock incoming October 6 (estimated).
Order now to reserve before it is sold out.
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Static Tilt Head is a successor of the phenomenal Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10, only smaller and lighter, with all key features preserved. R20 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses.
Comes with the new Rotator Mini V2 which is designed for horizontal rotation of the R20 on a tripod. Rotation can be locked using the new blue knob which allows horizontal or pole use.
Key benefits of using R20 compared to R1 or R10:
- Integrated level
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Features and Highlights
- Integrated level
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design.
- Two precise tilting options (2.5 and 7.5 degrees) for use under different applications
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Rotator Mini V2 Features and Highlights (introduced June 2015)
- NEW: Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- NEW: More detent options for 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled)
Available Rotator Mini V2 detent ring intervals (1 included detent ring per rotator)
- RM3 - 120 degree (3 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM4 - 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM5 - 72 degree (5 stops)
- RM6 - 60 degree (6 stops)
- RM8 - 45 degree (8 stops)
- RM10 - 36 degree (10 stops)
- RM12 - 30 degree (12 stops)
- RM14 - 25.7 degree (14 stops)
- RM18 - 20 degree (18 stops)
- RM24 - 15 degree (24 stops)
- RM30 - 12 degree (30 stops)
- RM36 - 10 degree (36 stops)
You need to select one of the options during purchase but if you later need to change the detent interval of your Rotator Mini, simply get one of the Rotator Mini V2 replacement rings for a fraction of the price of the new rotator!
Rotator Mini is compatible with Nodal Ninja RS 1, Ultimate R1/10, Fanotec Foot Plate.
NOT compatible with Nodal Ninja series 3/4/5, Ultimate M1, Tripod Adapters or the Quick Mount Mini.
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Add a Quick Mount Mini System for easy mounting of R20 to the pole
- Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Panoramic Head
- Lens ring of your choice
- Rotator Mini V2 90 degrees (4 stops per 360), this can be changed upon request to any of the available Rotator Mini V2 versions in stock
- 3/8"-1/4" tripod screw thread adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts