Nodal Ninja 6 NN6 RD16-II QR NA - Panoramic head with RD16-II Advanced Rotator and Quick Release Nadir Adapter
|Stock availability|| CURRENTLY IN STOCK, EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE - This stok information is always obtained in real time when page is loaded. The item is physically available in our warehouse in Europe and ships in 24 hours after receiving your payment. The express shipping usually takes just 1 business day in the EU free trade zone or sometimes 2 days if you happen to live in a remote area. The shipping time out of the EU free trade zone is usually between 2 days to countries nearby and 2 weeks to some remote countries. See details|
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
This item is not in stock but that's great news for you! You will get a fresh new item from the factory. We fetch new items from the factory several times a month and we ship them as soon as they arrive. With our established processes we will make sure that you will wait as little time as possible. No need to hesitate anymore. In our store you have a guarantee that the item has not been sitting on a seller shelf for months or years. We rotate stock very often! For detailed time estimate please contact us.
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
(this information is real stock information obtained when the page was loaded)
You can find Nodal Ninja manuals here. Let us know if you need help.
NODAL NINJA WARRANTY ON ROBOTICS: 2 YEARS.
IMPORANT EARLY BIRD PREORDER NOTES - WE DISPATCH ALL PREORDERS IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY ARE PLACED. THE EXPECTED SHIPPING DATE FOR ORDERS RECEIVED TODAY IS BEGINNING OF MACH 2019.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! CONTACT US IF NOT SATISFIED.
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA FACTORY IRREGULAR ITEMS COME WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Factory Irregular - Get this discounted product while stock lasts! New and unused. Produced at low quantities at factory or the production has halted already. Bears a hidden "Factory Irregular" or "FIR" sign. Some of the units show minor signs of irregularity in the finish/coating which are usually very hard to find. Fully functional and with full 5 year warranty (2 years for poles and lenses) and with full money back guarantee as all other Nodal Ninja regular products.
GoPro decided to kill the well-respected Kolor products with 14 year history on September 14th, 2018, only three years after acquiring the brand in 2015. R.I.P. KOLOR, YOU WILL STAY IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER. WE WISH ALL THE BEST TO THE TEAM IN THEIR NEXT ADVENTURES.
Nodal Ninja 6 (NN6) is a climax of more than a decade of developing superior mechanical panoramic hardware by Fanotec/Nodal Ninja. It builds on the unprecedented vault of information and feedback from users of Nodal Ninja 4 and 5 is the first Nodal Ninja head incorporating robotic possibility to the design. It is compatible with the coming motorized rotators, capable of transforming into a 2-axis fully automatic pan/ tilt head with diverse functions.
It is also the first low cost ALL CNC machined panoramic head in the Nodal Ninja product line. We carefully examined the Nodal Ninja Ultimate M line and listened to end user feedback to optimize these newer designs. By reducing the number of quick release components, overall cost is much reduced. The NN6's has the quality standards very similar to the Ultimate line incorporating hard anodized coating.
Features of Nodal Ninja 6:
- This panorama head has a very compact upper rotator with positive detent click stops each 7.5 degrees.
- These clicks can be disengaged on the fly by simply moving the adjustment lever which will allow free controlled rotation so you can adjust the head to any angle.
- This legendary design has been borrowed from a very successful Nodal Ninja 5 but it has twice the number of locking positions so lenses with double the maximum focal length can be used.
- The NN6 supports up to 200mm equivalent focal length lenses (camera in portrait orientation) with detent lock (higher focal lengths possible with free rotation).
- New anti-twisting camera mounting plate that mounts to the camera by using an easy to grip, glove friendly knob. No tools needed.
- Arca Swiss style rails allow use of QR clamps and other compatible accessories.
- Supports most DSLRs with or without battery grip.
- Compatible with other Nodal Ninja advanced rotators.
- This listing includes Quick Release Nadir Adapter that combines the function of quick release and nadir adapter, for rapid mounting / dismounting the vertical assembly and effortlessly taking clean nadir shot (down shot).
Features of Nodal Ninja RD16-II
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
Available rotator detent intervals
|3.75 (96 stops per 360 degrees)*|
|5 (72 stops)*|
|6 (60 stops)*|
|7.5 (48 stops)|
|10 (36 stops)|
|12 (30 stops)|
|15 (24 stops)|
|18 (20 stops)*|
|20 (18 stops)|
|24 (15 stops)|
|30 (12 stops)|
|36 (10 stops)|
|45 (8 stops)|
|60 (6 stops)|
|90 (4 stops)|
|120 (3 stops)|
*requires dual detent plungers (included)
We Also Recommend
Nodal Ninja 3 NN3 MK3 Pkg Panorama Head, Configurable: Nadir Adapter, Lower Rotator Mini or RD10
Nodal Ninja Mecha E1 Motor and Single Axis Controller - Automatic Robotic Panoramic Head (BETA - EARLY BIRD PRE-SALE)
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 Adjustable Tilt + Rotator RD5 + Lens Ring
Nodal Ninja 6 NN6 RD10 Starter Package - Panoramic Head With RD10 Advanced Rotator