Nodal Ninja R20 Mecha - Automatic Robotic Panoramic HeadIn stock.
Order now to ship.
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: UPS order dispatch 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Standard and slower shipping: Current usual order delay 0-2 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja Mecha Automatic Robotic Head in a bundle with Nodal Ninja R20 panoramic head.
This special bundles consists of:
- Nodal Ninja Mecha F9905: Motor E1 + Controller C1
- Nodal Ninja R20 head (F6170)
- Optional lens ring if you select it
- Free hard case that fits both Mecha and R20 when assembled
- USB charging cable for the Mecha
For description and features please see descriptions of respective products.
Important: Remote Shutter Release Cable (not included)
The cable ensures camera triggering and focus lock. Any camera supporting a wired remote shutter release cable is compatible with MECHA. The CAM port on the Mecha is compatible with many 2.5mm 3rd party stereo remote shutter cords. You can use your own cable or purchase a cable here: Mecha remote shutter cables.
Some photos are illustrative only.
- Bearing and gear are classified as consumables and not covered by warranty (for more details please see description of the Nodal Ninja Mecha product)Mecha Warranty: 2 years legal warranty against hidden manufacturer defects, the warranty does not cover the usage wear of internal gear of the E1 motor