Nodal Ninja 4 with RD10 SP Advanced Rotator
Leave your options open for future growth. Thanks to a larger size of Nodal Ninja 4 it supports bigger and larger DSLRs including battery grips and heavier lenses with a longer focal length. The upper rotating arm has a 15 degree incremental locking mechanism.
Typical use: Panoramic photography, virtual tours, heavier and bigger cameras and lenses
Nodal Ninja 4 with RD10 SP rotator is the new affordable spherical panoramic tripod head from Fanotec. It features a precise upper rotator with 15 degree stops, a design borrowed from the new Ultimate M1. It supports a wide range of lenses from ultra wide angles to 100mm (35mm equivalent focal length and 25% overlap) telephotos.
The upper rotator can be installed with an offset of +/- 5, 7.5, or 10 degree from the horizon, making it perfect for single row spherical panoramas with various fisheye lenses. Supports up to 7.7lbs (3.5kg).
Click stop possibilities of the RD10 SP version (F1140-1):
5 different degree stop increments are included:
- 10 (36 stops)
- 15 (24 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- Nodal Ninja 4 panoramic head without rotator
- Nodal Ninja RD10 SP Advanced Rotator
- Preinstalled 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- 3/8" to 1/4" threaded tripod screw adapter
- Preinstalled Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex keys + Misc parts + All necessary screws are included
Weight: 1045 g (2.3lbs)
Height: 255mm (10")
Length: 200mm (7 3/4")
Material: Anodized/Painted Aluminium