Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 + Advanced Rotator RD5 + Lens Ring (fir)
Outside EU: No VAT. Import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
R10 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses such as the popular Sigma 8mm or Nikon 10.5 mm.
Each R10 head has a set of 3 built-in static tilt options (0 degree and +/- certain degrees): +/- 7.5 and 0 degrees. R10 tilt is fixed. It is possible to disassemble the R10 and change the tilt to negative (i.e. change it from +7.5 degrees to -7.5 degrees) or to zero (i.e. no tilt) without any additional purchase. Disassembling the R10 is easy and straightforward but it is not recommended to do it on a regular basis. If you need to change the tilt often buy the Nodal Ninja R1 instead.
Features and Highlights
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design.
- 3 precise tilting options (0, +/- 7.5 deg) for use under different applications.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Main features of Nodal Ninja Advanced RD5 Rotator
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spercial panorams
- Great in windy locations
- Very small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 53mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos
- Compact and light weight - only 225 grams (8oz)
- Nodal Ninja R10 Panoramic Head with 7.5 degree tilt
- Lens Ring for your selected lens consisting of: Metal lens ring clamp, inner plastic insert and arca-swiss style plate. All necessary tools and a guide to install to your lens are included (please state your desired lens ring in order notes).
- Advanced rotator RD5 with 10, 36, 60, 90, 120 degree interchangeable detent options and pan lock
- Attractive foam lined case with dual zippers
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts