Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Starter Package
|Stock availability|| CURRENTLY IN STOCK, EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE - This stok information is always obtained in real time when page is loaded. The item is physically available in our warehouse in Europe and ships in 24 hours after receiving your payment. The express shipping usually takes just 1 business day in the EU free trade zone or sometimes 2 days if you happen to live in a remote area. The shipping time out of the EU free trade zone is usually between 2 days to countries nearby and 2 weeks to some remote countries. See details|
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
This item is not in stock but that's great news for you! You will get a fresh new item from the factory. We fetch new items from the factory several times a month and we ship them as soon as they arrive. With our established processes we will make sure that you will wait as little time as possible. No need to hesitate anymore. In our store you have a guarantee that the item has not been sitting on a seller shelf for months or years. We rotate stock very often! For detailed time estimate please contact us.
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
(this information is real stock information obtained when the page was loaded)
You can find Nodal Ninja manuals here. Let us know if you need help.
NODAL NINJA WARRANTY ON ROBOTICS: 2 YEARS.
IMPORANT EARLY BIRD PREORDER NOTES - WE DISPATCH ALL PREORDERS IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY ARE PLACED. THE EXPECTED SHIPPING DATE FOR ORDERS RECEIVED TODAY IS BEGINNING OF MACH 2019.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! CONTACT US IF NOT SATISFIED.
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA FACTORY IRREGULAR ITEMS COME WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Factory Irregular - Get this discounted product while stock lasts! New and unused. Produced at low quantities at factory or the production has halted already. Bears a hidden "Factory Irregular" or "FIR" sign. Some of the units show minor signs of irregularity in the finish/coating which are usually very hard to find. Fully functional and with full 5 year warranty (2 years for poles and lenses) and with full money back guarantee as all other Nodal Ninja regular products.
GoPro decided to kill the well-respected Kolor products with 14 year history on September 14th, 2018, only three years after acquiring the brand in 2015. R.I.P. KOLOR, YOU WILL STAY IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER. WE WISH ALL THE BEST TO THE TEAM IN THEIR NEXT ADVENTURES.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with the standard rotator uses reversible brass detent rings that give the sound and feel of click stops. Having these different click stops allows the user to select how many degrees of rotation between shots. Available detent rings include 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, & 24 stops per 360 degrees.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Included for free in the starter package:
- Starter package includes two detent rings 15° / 0º (free rotation) and 45º / 60º and a case.
Tip: What are rotator detent rings?
These determine the Nodal Ninja 3 rotator click stops, allowing you to focus on taking your awesome panoramas instead of studying tick marks on rotator. You will precisely know when you have turned your panorama head the right angle. See also: Spare detent rings.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- WEIGHT - only 475 grams
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- NEW Lower rotator design on NN3 MKII, enhancements include: new tension knob without inner lock screw, tension is easily adjusted by simply tightening the knob
- Ball bearing detent plunger is incorporated in the MKII rotator for smooth rotation and click stops
- New precision click ball replaces detent pin. This allows for a more positive feel and decreased wear
- New precision CNC machined detent rings for better precision.
- Improved detent ring retention mechanism for easy change of detent ring.
- Reversible detent rings offer click stops at varying degrees
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning
Starter package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja 3 standard MKII rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Two detent Rings: 15/0, 45/60
- 3x Metal Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts
SKU: F3500, F3500X or F3500F
We Also Recommend
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Google GTP V2 Panoramic Head for Street View
Nodal Ninja Lens Ring V2 - Canon 8-15mm - With Control Access (Factory Irregular)