Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Starter PackageIn stock, ships in 24 hrs
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with the standard rotator uses reversible brass detent rings that give the sound and feel of click stops. Having these different click stops allows the user to select how many degrees of rotation between shots. Available detent rings include 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, & 24 stops per 360 degrees.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Included for free in the starter package:
- Starter package includes two detent rings 15° / 0º (free rotation) and 45º / 60º and a case.
Tip: What are rotator detent rings?
These determine the Nodal Ninja 3 rotator click stops, allowing you to focus on taking your awesome panoramas instead of studying tick marks on rotator. You will precisely know when you have turned your panorama head the right angle. See also: Spare detent rings.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- WEIGHT - only 475 grams
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- NEW Lower rotator design on NN3 MKII, enhancements include: new tension knob without inner lock screw, tension is easily adjusted by simply tightening the knob
- Ball bearing detent plunger is incorporated in the MKII rotator for smooth rotation and click stops
- New precision click ball replaces detent pin. This allows for a more positive feel and decreased wear
- New precision CNC machined detent rings for better precision.
- Improved detent ring retention mechanism for easy change of detent ring.
- Reversible detent rings offer click stops at varying degrees
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning
Starter package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja 3 standard MKII rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Two detent Rings: 15/0, 45/60
- 3x Metal Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts
SKU: F3500, F3500X or F3500F