Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-L Panoramic Head
Top-of-the-line Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-L Modular System is the designers dream come true. It is based on Arca-Swiss Style quick mount system, the industry standard for high end photography. The upper rotator incorporates 7.5 degree positive stops. The M1-L is compatable with all DSLR's and most medium format cameras supporting lenses from ultra wide angle up to approximately 200mm. Precision CNC machined from premium T6061 aluminum and anodized, the M1-L is built with high degree of precision, accuracy, durability to ensure a lifetime of use.
- QRC-55 (Lower Rotator Quick Release Clamp) Jaw length: 55mm 97g
- MFR-210 Double Dovetail (Lower Rail) Length: 210mm 230g
- MFVR-170C Double Dovetail Vertical Rail with Integral QR Clamp (Vertical Rail) 242g
- M1 Upper Rotator with 7.5 deg Stops - used for vertical tilting of your camera - 137g
- QRC-55 (Upper Rotator Quick Release Clamp), Jaw length: 55mm 97g
- MFR-210 Double Dovetail (Upper Rail) Length: 170mm or 210mm 230g
- QRC-40A (Upper Rail End Clamp) Jaw length: 40mm 72.5g
- Hex keys and misc parts
- DOES NOT INCLUDE LOWER ROTATOR: Buy RD8-II or RD16-II separately
- DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMERA PLATE! (it is necessary to order a camera plate for your camera or you can use an Arca-Swiss compatible plate you already own)
Upper M1 rotator supports:
- lenses up to 200mm eq. focal length in portrait mode,
- lenses up to 135mm eq. focal length in landscape mode.
Save Money and Upgrade The Upper Rail of M1-L to 210mm:
With PanoSociety you are always getting the best deal. We can change your M1-L upper arm length from 170mm to 210mm for a fraction of the cost of buying a separate 210mm rail. You will appreciate this upgrade if you are planning to use M1-L with very long telephoto lenses.
Optional Upgrades (sold separately)
Lens ring mount for compatible lenses
Nodal Ninja Ultimate M Nadir adapter
QRC 40L Clamp (F2102)
Arca-Swiss Stop plates for remembering the no-parallax-point
Recommended lower rotators for horizontal rotation of M1-L:
- Weight: 450g
Available detent intervals: 30°, 15°, 6°, 5°, 4°, 3°, 2.5°, 2° to support:
< 465mm lens focal length in portrait mode,
< 700mm lens focal length in landscape mode.
- Available detent intervals: 120°, 90°, 60, 45°, 36°, 30°, 24°, 20°, 18°, 15°, 12°, 10°, 7.5°, 6°, 5°, 3.75° to support:
< 265mm lens focal length in portrait mode,
< 400mm lens focal length in landscape mode.
DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMERA PLATE!
DOES NOT INCLUDE LOWER ROTATOR!