Nodal Ninja M1-L Panoramic Head with RD16-II Advanced RotatorIn stock.
Order now to ship.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Top-of-the-line Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-L Modular System is the designers dream come true. It is based on Arca-Swiss Style quick mount system, the industry standard for high end photography. The upper rotator incorporates 7.5 degree positive stops and the lower rotator is the advanced RD16-II (see features below). The M1-L is compatable with all DSLR's and most medium format cameras supporting lenses from ultra wide angle up to approximately 200mm. Precision CNC machined from premium T6061 aluminum and anodized, the M1-L is built with high degree of precision, accuracy, durability to ensure a lifetime of use.
You've seen the rest and now it's time to buy the best!
Ultimate M panoramic heads are designed for very high precision panoramic and gigapixel photography with repeatable results. They are equipped with Arca-Swiss quick mount modular system for easy assembly and upgrades. Strongest Nodal Ninja pano heads. Maximum load 10kg. Compatible with telephoto lenses. Suitable for high resolution landscape photography, gigapixel shoots, big commercial shoots and HDR photography.
Key features of the RD16-II
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
Available RD16-II rotator detent intervals (there are 16 options)
|3.75 (96 stops per 360 degrees)*|
|5 (72 stops)*|
|6 (60 stops)*|
|7.5 (48 stops)|
|10 (36 stops)|
|12 (30 stops)|
|15 (24 stops)|
|18 (20 stops)*|
|20 (18 stops)|
|24 (15 stops)|
|30 (12 stops)|
|36 (10 stops)|
|45 (8 stops)|
|60 (6 stops)|
|90 (4 stops)|
|120 (3 stops)|
*requires dual detent plungers (included)
- RD16-II Advanced Rotator with Ultimate M install kit
- QRC-55 (Lower Rotator Quick Release Clamp) Jaw length: 55mm 97g
- MFR-210 Double Dovetail (Lower Rail) Length: 210mm 230g
- MFVR-170C Double Dovetail Vertical Rail with Integral QR Clamp (Vertical Rail) 242g
- M1 Upper Rotator with 7.5 deg Stops - used for vertical tilting of your camera - 137g
- QRC-55 (Upper Rotator Quick Release Clamp), Jaw length: 55mm 97g
- MFR-210 Double Dovetail (Upper Rail) Length: 170mm or 210mm 230g
- QRC-40A (Upper Rail End Clamp) Jaw length: 40mm 72.5g
- Hex keys and misc parts
- DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMERA PLATE! (it is necessary to order a camera plate for your camera or you can use an Arca-Swiss compatible plate you already own)
Upper M1 rotator supports:
- lenses up to 200mm eq. focal length in portrait mode,
- lenses up to 135mm eq. focal length in landscape mode.
Save Money and Upgrade The Upper Rail of M1-L to 210mm:
With PanoSociety you are always getting the best deal. We can change your M1-L upper arm length from 170mm to 210mm for a fraction of the cost of buying a separate 210mm rail. You will appreciate this upgrade if you are planning to use M1-L with very long telephoto lenses.
Optional Upgrades (sold separately)
Lens ring mount for compatible lenses
Nodal Ninja Ultimate M Nadir adapter
QRC 40L Clamp (F2102)
Arca-Swiss Stop plates for remembering the no-parallax-point
Recommended lower rotators for horizontal rotation of M1-L:
- Weight: 450g
Available detent intervals: 30°, 15°, 6°, 5°, 4°, 3°, 2.5°, 2° to support:
< 465mm lens focal length in portrait mode,
< 700mm lens focal length in landscape mode.
- Available detent intervals: 120°, 90°, 60, 45°, 36°, 30°, 24°, 20°, 18°, 15°, 12°, 10°, 7.5°, 6°, 5°, 3.75° to support:
< 265mm lens focal length in portrait mode,
< 400mm lens focal length in landscape mode.
DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMERA PLATE!