NODAL NINJA 3 MKII with RD8-I Advanced Rotator (fir)
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships the same or next business day. |
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Place order now to ship in 4-10 business days
Future orders ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA SOFTWARE DISCOUNTS: Buy a panorama head, pole or attend a workshop from us and enjoy the discounted prices of software.
Nodal Ninja 3 with RD8-I Advanced Rotator is a top of the line panoramic head with 8 different degree stop increments (hence the name of the rotator) and lubricated inner ball bearing for very fluid rotation. It has been designed for high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
Part in a series of Fanotec's top of the line CNC machined advanced rotators. These rotators combines high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. Changing click stops on-the-fly is ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths.
Features you'll find in this new class of rotators.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 62mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Compact and light weight - only 347 grams
- 8 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 20 (18 stops)
- 24 (15 stops)
- 30 (12 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
Weight: 790g (1lb 12oz.)
Metal: Aluminum alloy
Lower assembly dimensions = L 150mm (6") x D 50mm (2")
Upper assembly dimensions = L 160mm (6 1/2") x D 50mm (2") with camera mounting plate
Maximum weight load: 7lbs (3.2kgs)
Ideal working weight load: 3lbs (1.3kgs) note: using heavier loads may cause sagging on upper rotator.
3/8 female thread mount
Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees on lower rotator, 5 degree tic marks on upper rotator
This package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja RD8-I Advanced Rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts
fir = Factory clearance sale in progress. Now you have a chance to buy a Nodal Ninja 3 for a lower price. These items are new, unopened, fully functional items with full 5 year warranty. Regarding the the FIR mark Manufacturer states that these fir products may show some minor signs or irregularity in how they look or in the finish/coating. The warranty does not cover these irregularities but it is actually very hard to spot these problems due to very high standards of the Nodal Ninja Quality Assurance process.
We Also Recommend
NODAL NINJA 3 MKII Starter Package (fir)
NODAL NINJA 3 MKII with RD16-II Advanced Rotator (fir)
NODAL NINJA 3 MKII without lower rotator (fir)
Reversible Detent Ring For NN3 MKII Standard Rotator