Nodal Ninja 4 with RD16-I Advanced Rotator (Factory Irregular)
Leave your options open for future growth. Thanks to a larger size of Nodal Ninja 4 it supports bigger and larger DSLRs including battery grips and heavier lenses with a longer focal length. The upper rotating arm has a 15 degree incremental locking mechanism.
THE FIRST PRODUCT PHOTO IS ILLUSTRATIVE PHOTO ONLY. THE ATTACHED ROTATOR IS RD16-I (as shown on attached photos).
Typical use: Panoramic photography, virtual tours, heavier and bigger cameras and lenses
Nodal Ninja 4 with RD16-II rotator is the new affordable spherical panoramic tripod head from Fanotec. It features a precise upper rotator with 15 degree stops, a design borrowed from the new Ultimate M1. It supports a wide range of lenses from ultra wide angles to 100mm (35mm equivalent focal length and 25% overlap) telephotos.
The upper rotator can be installed with an offset of +/- 5, 7.5, or 10 degree from the horizon, making it perfect for single row spherical panoramas with various fisheye lenses. Supports up to 7.7lbs (3.5kg).
Features you'll find in this new class of rotators.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved marking
- Detent interval option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint diameter of 62mm provides greater precision and stability.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Compact and light weight - only 453 grams with rail
- 16 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
* 3.75 (96 stops)
* 5 (72 stops)
* 6 (60 stops)
* 7.5 (48 stops)
* 10 (36 stops)
* 12 (30 stops)
* 15 (24 stops)
* 18 (20 stops)
* 20 (18 stops)
* 24 (15 stops)
* 30 (12 stops)
* 36 (10 stops)
* 45 (8 stops)
* 60 (6 stops)
* 90 (4 stops)
* 120 (3 stops)
- Nodal Ninja 4 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja RD16-I Advanced Rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- 3/8" to 1/4" threaded tripod screw adapter
- Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts
Weight: 1045 g (2.3lbs)
Height: 255mm (10")
Length: 200mm (7 3/4")
Material: Anodized/Painted Aluminium