Nodal Ninja Guy Wire System Complete for Travel Pole, Pole Series 1, 2 and 3
Eligible for BLACK FRIDAY
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Guy Wire System adds support for Nodal Ninja Telescopic Poles and substantially enhances stability of pole in strong winds and/or when the loading is near the recommended maximum. Using a single guy wire unit is useful as a support or safety measure for horizontal pole application or when using the pole upside down.
Important: Select your choice of telescopic pole system when adding to cart:
- Pole 1 version works with Nodal Ninja Telescopic Pole Series 1 Upper Section and Travel Pole
- Pole 2 version works with Nodal Ninja Telescopic Pole Series 2
- Pole 3 version works with Nodal Ninja Telescopic Pole Series 3
- 3 automatic rewinding guy wire with lock (6 meter version for Travel Pole, Pole Series 1 and 2), (
- 9 meter version for Pole Series 3)
- 1 guy wire bearing for telescopic pole of your choice
Automatic Rewinding Guy Wire: Automatic rewinding stainless steel guy wire with lock, designed for use with Nodal Ninja Telescopic Pole System with maximum extension below 6m (9m for Pole Series 3). When locked the guy wire can be tensioned by raising the pole a bit further up. When unlocked the guy wire extends/reels in as pole is extended/collapsed. The guy wires attaches to the Guy Wire Bearing on the pole.
Guy Wire Bearing: This bearing is to be attached to Nodal Ninja Telescopic Pole of your choice. It allows you to attach guy wires to this pole to add additional support and stability. The ball-bearing construction prevents attached wires from twisting while pole is being rotated.
NODAL NINJA SKU: F7146V; keywords: guywire