Nodal Ninja Lens Ring for Minolta AF 16mm F2.8 / Sony SAL-16F28 16mm F2.8 V2 (A-Mount)
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Lens ring to mount a fisheye lens to a panoramic head.
Version for Minolta AF 16mm F2.8 / Sony SAL-16F28 16mm F2.8 V2 (A-Mount)
This is a new version of the ring that allows unobstructed use of lens controls.
Illustrative photo only, will be updated.
This lens ring can be used Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10/R20, Ultimate M, Nodal Ninja RS and arca-swiss style clamps.
Features and Highlights
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens. It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design, can be mounted directly to other compatible systems
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting
- A complete Nodal Ninja Ultimate lens ring, consisting of outer metal ring, inner plastic ring and lens ring plate, assembled together, each part customized for your lens type
- Hex keys, misc parts
Note: Always use a proper lens ring for your lens. Improper use of lens ring may cause stress and damage to the lens.