Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 Adjustable Tilt + Rotator Mini V2 + Lens Ring for Canon 8-15 F4 + Stop plate
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Current usual order delay 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal R1 package with Rotator Mini V2 and Lens Ring for Canon 8-15mm F4 V2 with control access. R1 is a single row panoramic head designed for capturing 360-degree photos with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. Rotator Mini V2 is a compact and lightweight rotator ensuring precise 90 degree click stops and pan lock (60 degree detent ring included in the package for free).
Lens ring photo illustrative only.
Factory Irregular applies only to the lens ring.
Nodal Ninja R1 Features and Highlights
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg)
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
- Built-in spirit level
Rotator Mini V2 Features and Highlights
- The new Rotator Mini V2 for Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10/R20 Series panoramic heads.
- Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- Comes with the default 90 degree click stops configuration (4 shots per 360)
- Comes with a free 60 degree detent ring (needs some manual work to exchange) to make it possible for 6 shots per 360
- Can be rebuilt to 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled). You can later change the detent interval of your Rotator Mini, simply get one of the Rotator Mini V2 replacement rings for a fraction of the price of the new rotator!
- Compatible with Nodal Ninja RS 1, Ultimate R1/10/R20, Fanotec Foot Plate.
- Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Panoramic Head
- Lens Ring V2 for Canon 8-15mm F4 with control access
- Rotator Mini V2 with 90 degree click stops (4 shots per 360)
- 60 degree detent ring for Rotator Mini V2 in a case you decide to change your Rotator Mini V2 to 60 degrees (6 stops per 360)
- Free F2106 Arca Swiss rail stop stop plate for calibrating the NPP on your lens ring (can only be used with some lens rings and some NPP settings)
- Pouch for carrying
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Add a second optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing
- An external level with a compass