Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Panorama Head with Rotator Mini V2 (Factory Irregular)
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja R10 Static Tilt Head Only with Rotator Mini V2 and no lens ring included. R10 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses such as the popular Sigma 8mm or Nikon/Nikor 10.5 mm.
Features and Highlights of Rotator Mini V2
- NEW: Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- NEW: More detent options for 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled)
Available detent ring intervals (1 included detent ring per rotator)
- RM3 - 120 degree (3 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM4 - 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM5 - 72 degree (5 stops)
- RM6 - 60 degree (6 stops)
- RM8 - 45 degree (8 stops)
- RM10 - 36 degree (10 stops)
- RM12 - 30 degree (12 stops)
- RM14 - 25.7 degree (14 stops)
- RM18 - 20 degree (18 stops)
- RM24 - 15 degree (24 stops)
- RM30 - 12 degree (30 stops)
- RM36 - 10 degree (36 stops)
Each R10 head has a set of 3 built-in static tilt options (0 degree, and +/- 7.5 degrees). It is possible to disassemble the R10 and change the tilt to negative (i.e. change it from +7.5 degrees to -7.5 degrees) or to zero (i.e. no tilt) without any additional purchase. Disassembling the R10 is easy and straightforward but it is not recommended to do it on a regular basis. If you need to change the tilt often buy the Nodal Ninja R1 instead.
Features and Highlights
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design.
- 3 precise tilting options (0, +/- 7.5 degrees) for use under different applications.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Required Accessories (not included in this pacakge)
- Ring: The lens ring (not included) mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Add a Quick Mount Mini System for easy mounting of R10 to the pole
- Optional rail stop that is integrated into the Lens Ring Plate
- Nodal Ninja R10 Panoramic Head with 7.5 degree tilt and Rotator Mini in your selected variant (no lens ring included)
- Attractive case with dual zippers
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
fir = Factory clearance sale in progress. Nodal Ninja R10 is no longer in production and has been replaced by Nodal Ninja R20. Now you have a chance to buy one of the last units of Nodal Ninja R10 for a lower price. These items are new, unopened, fully functional items with full 5 year warranty. Regarding the the FIR mark Manufacturer states that these fir products may show some minor signs or irregularity in how they look or in the finish/coating. The warranty does not cover these irregularities but it is actually very hard to spot these problems due to very high standards of the Nodal Ninja Quality Assurance process.