Ricoh Theta V 360 Camera + 3D Microphone
360 spherical panoramic fisheye camera, 2 x 12 megapixel photo resolution, 4k video 3840 x 1920 pixels at 30 fps, F/2.0, ISO 64 to 3200, approx. 19GB internal memory, weight 121g, micro USB, Wifi, Bluetooth (BLE), remote-controlled TV playback (using Mirarcast), iPhone and Android apps.
Key Features of The Ricoh Theta V
- Improved image and decreased energy consumption
- Recording and Live Streaming of 360° video in Ultra HD quality (4K 3840 × 1920)
- Possibility to share 360-degree spherical panoramas to Facebook directly from the camera. It is also possible to share via the LINE app, theta360.com website, Twitter and Tumblr. Cropped photo can be shared to Instagram. Spherical video clips can be put to Google Maps, Google+ and YouTube.
- 360° spacial sound recording is done directly by the camera in all directions including up and down. If you also get a dedicated 3D microphone (optional accessory) you will get even better sound quality.
- High speed wireless data transfer via Bluetooth and WIFI
- Built in feature to stream your photos on a big screen or TV
- Internal operating system based on Android allowing add-on apps and related future updates
- Ultra-short exposure time of 1/25000 seconds is possible
- Supports recording with high ISO 3200 (when using a manual photo mode)
- Big internal memory of approximately 19GB allows to store roughly 4800 photos
- THETA+ app can be used for editing photos and exporting for printing
- THETA+ Video app is a specialized 360° video editing app for Ricoh Theta
- Improved detection of the up/down direction thanks to a completely new gyro sensor and internal accelerometers
- Minimum delay time for timelapse shooting has been lowered to 4 seconds which is half of the other models
- When using an underwater housing (optional accessory) you can make 360-degree underwater videos up to the depth of 30 meters under water
Charles Armstrong, Product Manager, Google Street View:
“The Ricoh Theta V is the first Street View Mobile Ready camera to be certified by Google. This distinction means that RICOH THETA V owners will be the first to experience the all-new auto mode, which allows you to create Street View imagery while you walk, bike or even drive—a huge improvement over having to photograph and connect individual 360 photos,” said Charles Armstrong, product manager for Google Street View: “The Ricoh Theta line of 360 cameras has consistently set the bar for combining quality, convenience, and affordability in a single product. We’re excited to offer our avid contributor community such a powerful new option for Street View authoring.”
|Camera type||Spherical photo camera for 360° panorama|
|Total resolution||2x 12 megapixels|
|Sensor size||2x 1/2.3“|
|Velikost dat||Foto: 5.376 x 2.688
Video: 4K, H264: 3840 x 1920/29.97 B/s/56 Mbps; 4K,
H265: 3840 x 1920/29.97 B/s/732 Mbps; 2K, H264:1920
x 960/29.97 B/s/16 Mbps; 2K, H265:1920 x 960/29.97
Live streaming (USB): 4K, H264:3840x1920/29.97 B/s/120 Mbps; 2K, H264:1920 x 960/29.97 B/s/42 Mbps
|Lens Design||7 elements in 6 groups|
|Sensitivity||Photos: ISO 64 to 1600 (Auto)
ISO 64 až 3200 0* (manual mode and ISO priority)
Video and Live Streaming: ISO 64 to 6400
|Minimum Focus||cca. 10cm from the surface of the lens|
|Exposure Control||Photos: Auto, time priority or ISO *1
Video and Live Streaming: Auto
|Exposure Correction||Photo: Manual +/- 2 EV in 1/3 EV increments*|
|White Balance||Photos: Automatic or manual *1
Presets: interior, exterior, cloudy, lightbulb, fluorescent lamp (W, N, D, L), color temperature (2500K ~ 10000K) *1
Video and Live Streaming: Auto
|Exposure Time||Photos: (AUTO) 1/25000 s to 1/8 s, (Time priority) 1/25000 s to 1/8 s *1, (Manual) 1/25000 s to 60 s *1
Video and Live Streaming: 1/25000 s to 1/30 s
|Memory||internal memory of approximately 19GB|
|Memory Capacity||Photos: approximately 4800, Video (recording): max. 5 minutes /max. 25 minutes *1 *2 Video (total recording time): (4K, H.264) approximately 40 minutes (2K, H.264) approximately 130 minutes|
|Power||Internal li-ion battery|
|Battery Capacity||Photos: approximately 300 shots *3
Video: approximately 80 minutes *3
|File Formats||Photos: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compatible,
Video: MOV (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, H265, Audio: AAC-LC (mono) + Linear PCM (4 channel spacial audio))
Live streaming (USB): (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC-LC (mono))
|Ports||Micro-USB, USB 2.0, microphone connector|
|Dimensions||45,2 mm (w) x 130,6 mm (h) x 22,9 mm (d) (17,9 mm *4)|
|External Surrounding Temperature||0°- 40°C|
|Outside Humidity||under 90%|
|WLAN Speed||2.4 GHz, 3 mm: 20 Mbps, 2.4 GHz,10 mm: 10 Mbps, 5 GHz, 3 mm: 50 Mbps, 5 GHz,10 mm: 10 Mbps|
|WLAN Communication Protocol||HTTP|
|Bluetooth BLE Communication Protocol||GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)|
*1. A mobile app is needed for chaning the modes of operation or for the manual settings.
*2. When internal temperature increases the device shuts down automatically.
*3. The number of shots is based on the methodology used by Ricoh.
*4. Measured without the protruding lenses.
3D Microphone Included For Free
Special 3D Microphone for Ricoh Theta V. The microphone was developed by Audio-Technica Corporation, a company that is recognized for the high technological level and reliability of its products. TA-1 can record very low frequency sounds up to midrange with a large-size directional microphone of approx. 1 cm. Compared to the built-in microphones, it achieves a high-quality sound recording, which is also suitable for recording musical performances. Attaching the windshield to the microphone prevents the recording of disturbing wind gusts in the outdoors and when recording video while camera is in motion.
Included in the package
- USB-Cable (Use this cable to charge the camera)
- Soft case for Ricoh Theta V
- Quick Start Guide
- 3D Microphone (260 EUR value!)
- After purchasing you are eligible for 10% discount for Nodal Ninja products (ask us to send you a code)
PanoSociety is an authorized seller of Ricoh products - all products come from official PenTec distribution in Czechia/Europe ensuring full warranty and warranty repairs/replacements. Contact us with all warranty issues.
* Does not apply for discontinued and refurbished items and special bundles